Ingredients for this product has passed the following tests and certification
- Product designated by UN World Federation of Public Health 2000 Annual Meeting
- High-effect sterilizing product certified by Hong Kong Standards & Testing Center
- Won Environmental Protection Mark (009005 and 009009) granted by Singapore
- Won Environmental Protection Mark (HJBZ-H-005) granted by China State Environmental Protection Bureau
- Passed rat oral toxicity safety and skin irritation test by Japanese Food Analytic & Research Center
- Passed bacteria-inhibiting test by Japanese Food Analytic & Research Center
- Environmental Protection Mark Products recommended by Taiwan Environmental Protection Bureau
- LAMARIN activating mineral cleansing elements comprise mineral ingredients extracted from the Great Salt Lake and open seas, Reines Elements extracted from ÖKO-Hitech, mineral ingredients extracted from natural plants, and mineral ingredients extracted from coconut oil and lemon.
- Ingredients used in this product are pure natural ingredients free from toxicity, phosphor, leaven, EDTA, fluorescer, brightener and bleacher. This product has passed international safety test and environmental protection certification.
- Applicable to all environments that require cleansing, including kitchen, toilet, living environment, carwash and clothes washing; effectively prevents proliferation and infection of germs, quickly removes stains, dirt and grease, and has the effect of cleansing, sterilizing, deodorizing and surface protection.
- ®ü¤§¯« Cleansing Cream does no harm to human body or skin; instead, it can protect and improve skin.
- It is not required to wear gloves in the process of application. It can improve coarse hands resulting from petrochemical cleansers. Decorticating, reddening and itching during the course of application are normal phenomena for skin improvements and such phenomena may disappear in a couple of days to restore your healthy hands.
Shown by Experiments
Can exterminate such detrimental bacteria as staphylococcus aureus, colibacillus, pseudomonas aeruginosa and candida albicans.
Instructions for Application
Squeeze out on sponge to wipe up directly. For extremely dirty or greasy spots, addition of warm water (45 ¢J ) to wipe up may achieve quicker effect. Don¡¦t rinse with clear water after mopping the floor so as to achieve better sterilizing, deodorizing, slipping and cleansing effect.
To achieve a environmental protection, innocuous and health-conducive home.
Shelf life: 3 years
Net volume: 1000g