SHOWER GEL - Activating Shower Gel
Global Certification - International Quality
The ingredients for this product won the title of Product designated by UN World Federation of Public Health 2000 Annual Meeting and have passed safety tests and environmental protection certification in compliance with Hong Kong and international standards.
Ingredients: Natural, environment-friendly, safe and health-conducive
- LAMARIN activating mineral elements
- Essential liquids extracted from mountain flowers and herbs
- Ringelblumen01 Extrakt ĄD Aloe vera Extrakt. Lupinus Extrakt. Lavendel01. Kaffir Citrus. Lime Extrakt. In its ingredients, this product contains mineral elements, trace elements, many types of amino acids, vitamins, antioxidant elements, malic acid and chlorophyll.
Functions: Cleansing, skincare, sanifying and bacteria-inhibiting
- Fully removes various types of stains in skin pores, eliminates body odor, improves inhalation for skin pores and promotes metabolism.
- Fully nourishes skin cells, enhances cell activation, and makes skin sleek, tender and elastic. In addition, it has the functions of cleansing, sanifying and skincare.
- Prevents skin from developing bacteria, and is suitable for allergenic skin and skin that is sensitive to various types of mildew.
- Offers a clean, fresh and relaxing feel after shower.
Shown by Experiments
Can exterminate such detrimental bacteria as staphylococcus aureus, colibacillus, pseudomonas aeruginosa and candida albicans.
Instructions for Application:
- Squeeze out a proper amount of SE-SHOWER GEL on palm, massage on skin and rinse or squeeze it on shower ball or sponge , massage on skin and rinse.
Phenomenon in Application:
- SE-SHOWER GEL is odorless but when decomposing sweat and stains, it may give out some smell which is actually the phenomenon of body odor decomposition. Less foam may result in stronger smell. After rinsing, it will restore natural fragrance.
- After use, it may improve the metabolism horny layer. Constant use may improve the health for the skin.
Volume: 750g +1%
Shelf life: 3 years